Paradym Group is seeking male models that reside in Chicago to work on their latest and popular brand of beer and its promotion. The models are required to report at Downtown Chicago, with every model that gets selected receiving a compensation of $45 per hour they put into work.
For all those who are interested for applying of this opportunity, please look at the important details mentioned below:
The Paradym Group is a full service provider for Talent and Entertainment Agencies. Their employees represent models, actors, people that perform specialty acts, celebrities and more. The company’s prominent member of the upper tier staff includes:
- Brandt Myers (CEO & Producer/Talent Agent) — Started off as being an actor at a young age, then model and later on professional stunt performer. His lover for entertainment industry eventually led him to find Paradym Group Inc. in 2008.
- John Hollaway (Producer, Vice President, Partner) — started in entertainment business as a child and kept on developing the passion for business that he had throughout his course over the years. Today John is a proud father of his 10-year old son Zane and vital member of the company’s top tier management staff.
- Shanon Tate (Director of Model Management)—started modeling at the age of 16, later on in 2008 she went on to become the top three finalists for Miss Hawaiian Tropic World Finals. Over the years she had the opportunity to work up close with major brands and fortune 500 companies.
Male Models Needed In Chicago – Urgently
Location: Retails located near downtown Chicago, with exact location and information being provided upon confirmation.
All applicants must be local – This is mandatory.
Hours for reporting when shooting for the promotion: 9AM in the morning to 2:30PM in the afternoon
All applicants must be ‘muscular’ and ‘good looking’. Those with an athletically appealing look would be given preferences. Applicants should be able to interact with female consumers with ease and engage freely in a socially acceptable manner. Taking photographs and images is completely acceptable.
Models should also be able to communicate and get customers involved with social media and small talk while they provide comic relief till the appearance of the main celebrity icon on the scene.
How to Apply
- Your Full Name
- Your Current Phone Number
- Your Latest Photograph –Selfies and snapshots are acceptable. (the creators of the series want to have a look at your current looks)
- Your Current Height and Weight
Keep in mind that this application is extremely time sensitive so apply as soon as possible if you are interested. Those that have already applied for this can also reply by re-submission of their current and latest information and details and sending them to the email address mentioned above.
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below