Contract with singers: Production (League), $1917/week minimum
The rules of EPA are applicable for this tour casting call. A monitor will be provided to the selected singers. Performers from different racial and ethnic backgrounds; Pacific Islander, multiracial, Native American, African-American, Asian, East Indian, Middle Eastern, Hispanic/Latino are encouraged to attend the auditions. It is important to bring your Equity Membership Card for the auditions.
What We Are Looking For
The upcoming Angelica Tour Production is seeking Equity singers/actor for different roles. The tour is highly inspiring and a chance for skilled singers to prove their abilities. The Angelica Tour gives a renown platforms to female singers coming from different ethnicities a platform to perform and show their skills.
The following are the roles we are looking for the Angelica Tour.
- Finding a female, non-white singer, preferably in her 20s – 30s. Should be proud, self-possessed, and loyal. Eliza Hamilton evolves from a wealthy, lovesick woman to the sole keeper of the massive legacy of her late husband. From a young and non serious girl she becomes a highly spontaneous and responsible woman.
- Finding a non-white female in her 20s -30s, soprano, mezzo. Should have the ability to rap and sing well. Dazzling, brilliant, and fierce. Has the ability to instantly read the room and everyone present there. She is madly in love with Hamilton, who is married to her sister Eliza, whom she loves a lot. Nicki Minaj meets Desiree Armfeldt.
Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds (dual role)
- Seeking for a non-white female in her late teens or early 20s, Soprano.
- Peggy Schuyler: This role requires the girl to be shy, sweet, and youngest of the three sisters. She is Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child.
- Maria Reynolds: Calculative, young, and sultry. Tries to seduce Hamilton by playing the role of damsel in distress. Jasmine Sullivan meets Carla from Nine.
The Auditions for the Equity Principle: Lunch 1 to 2
What to Prepare for the Audition
To participate in the auditions and increase your chances for selection, prepare a brief rock/pop song that helps the directors judge both your vocal range and your singing style. It is ideal to pick a difficult song that you can perform with comfort even at a very high vocal range – approximately 32 bars.
Don’t forget to bring in the music sheet along with your resume and photo stapled together. You don’t have to bring the piano accompanist as that service will be provided. Make sure all the character breakdowns are also understood before you appear for your auditions.
Keep all the details in mind to increase your selection chances. Choose your song wisely and deliver with confidence.
How to Apply
Check out the www.casting360.com/casting-calls/ website to find out more details on how you can send in your resume and pictures to apply for the casting call for Angelica Tour.
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below