- Audition dates: 12th June, 2016
- Shoot location: Toronto / GTA area
- Payment: Pays approximately $1000 per individual if selected
- Type: Commercial/ad campaign
What Are We Looking For
Auditions for a coffee commercial/ad campaign are open for individual in Toronto/GTA area. The casting call has been made by Toronto’s ‘Jigsaw Casting’, strictly on appointments. They are looking for quirky and interesting faces. The selected applicants will be paid approximately $1000 each, though the auditions are only open to local residents as they would be called in person. The casting company is looking for people that would fit in certain roles.
The following roles are available:
Head of Mission Control –
A male actor of ay ethnic background aged between 40 and 50 years. His self perception is that of a cool and intelligent guy with the best solution to every problem but in reality he is completely clueless about everything. He appears to be calm and in control but actually is far behind in intellect and leadership skills. His appearance would include having a mustache and wearing aviators while dressed in a flat top.
Safety Guy –
A male actor is required for this role in the age between 35 to 45 years. He should endorse a late 60s or early 70s look and can be of any ethnicity. He has a very measured personality with no enthusiasm and preoccupation with following the rules. He is a good guy who always follows the rules but it just gets boring sometimes.
Communications Officer –
For this role, a female acting talent is required who knows how to get things done. She is about 25 to 35 years old and can be from any ethnic background. She is a team player and has a very competitive mind. Her appearance is very casual but she is not meek at all.
This character will be played y a 35 to 45 years old guy who is easy ignorable and does not stand out in the crowd. He has a very unassuming personality which puts him out of focus.
How to Apply?
If this casting call interests you and you want to be a part of the ad campaign, then please send a email to email@example.com with following details.
- Your Name
- Your Age
- The role that you are interested in and want to apply for.
- Cell number
- Email address
- You resume and agent’s contact umber if you are a represented actor.
the subject line of the email should read ‘Project Coffee’
Please note that:
- Multiple submissions will not be entertained.
- Auditions are not paid
- In case you receive the casting notice after the audition date, please send you application anyway. We may e able to adjust you audition in the recall.
- We can be reached at
- 60 sumach st, 3rd floor, Toronto, on m5a 3j7
- (416) 360 0336
Last date to submit application for audition is 9th June 2016 by pm. Here’s the schedule:
- 10th June reserved for in-person auditions.
- Call backs will be made to selected candidates on 16th June 2916
- Wardrobe ad fittings will be made on 21st June
- Shooting will be done 23rd June 2016
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below