Performance Type: Modeling
Required: Kids and babies
A contemporary children clothing brand is looking for child and baby models to work in their upcoming Look Book Photo Shoot. The photos will be released nationwide so it is a brilliant opportunity for your child to become the face of this brand.
Experience is not necessary to become a part of this commercial shoot. If you think that your child has flair of following the directions and pose in front of the camera according to shoot needs then don’t wait to apply. We want to see the style of your child so prepare a nice portfolio and send it to us.
The shoot is scheduled for latest collection. This collection will be distributed to major retailers including Barneys NY. Overall, it is a good opportunity to gain experience and exposure.
This is a TFP shoot. The producers will not make compensations for the shoots. But you will receive digital images of your child for preparing their portfolio.
Details and Requirements
Following are the required models.
4 Year Old Kids
The casting directors require 4-yearold girls and boys to become the face of this brand.
- Kids should have outgoing and fun type personality. They should not be camera-shy and should not get confused to see strangers.
- We know that toddlers are not very predictable but we are expecting to see obedient kids. They should be able to take directions. Of course, the directors will try making the shoot a fun thing for kids as well.
- Standard size should fit your kid. The length of standard size is 39”–42”.
- Cool haircut will add points to their profiles. But it is not must.
- It is highly preferred if the shoe size of boys is 10 and of girls is 9. But it is not compulsory.
6–12 Month Old Babies
We cannot expect anything from 6–12 month old babies. Cute babies with outgoing and fun type personalities will be selected. The babies should be comfortable working with strange faces. A standard clothing size is MUST.
Prepare Your Child
The retailer has done some previous shoots as well. You can find the samples by visiting their website http://omamimini.com/.
- The photo shoot is scheduled on July 02 and July 03. The directors will require only one to two hours per child to perform the shoot. This means that the maximum time you will spend in the studio is one to two hours only.
- You will receive high-resolution, quality images of your child.
- A professional photographer, makeup artist, and hair stylist will be available on site.
- Our studio is located in greater LA. We send the exact address to the selected profiles.
Attach at least 2–3 recent photos of your child in style.
Write down the name of child, the name of guardian, age of child, dress size, shoe size, address and contact number of the guardian in the email body.
Please write TFP in the subject line.
You must be located in greater LA or LA to apply for this job. You must be comfortable working on TFP (Time for Pictures) slots.
This casting notice was originally posted by OMAMImini.
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below