Casting Call For Caribbean Fashion Show.
We will spotlight men ages 18 years of age & up. You will work with some of the best photographers, designers, stylists and make-up artists in the area. If you are interested in being a model in our show, take advantage of this opportunity to gain modeling experience needed to make it in the fashion industry. If you have what it takes, show us what you got! Good Luck!
We are in search for aspiring fashion models. If you have modeled before, it is a big plus, but no experience is necessary! We will train you!
Models Males, Make-Up Artists, Dancers, Entertainers
Date Saturday July 16th, 2016.
1. Must be a resident of the Bay Area and/or the regional areas
2. Must be 18 yrs of age & Up
3. Have reliable transportation
4. Must be available on weekends, some weekdays for rehearsals
5. Must have a cell # and valid email address
6. Must have flexible schedule to attend staff meeting, consultations, practices etc. as needed.
7. Must be open to hair, makeup and wardrobe changes.
Models attending the audition need to bring the following:
Two Photos – 1 head shot and 1 full body (photos will not be returned)
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a well-known local fashion show that has been running for 8 straight years. You will not only gain valuable experience, but you will meet industry professionals that know what it takes to be successful as a model. You will receiving training if you have none, and you will be featured wearing various designer brands of clothing. This opprtunity should not be missed for aspiring and established models alike. Please apply as soon as possible, because we will be taking submissions from all over the country. If you are local, you will be preferred because travel is not provided.
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below