If you’ve ever wondered how to model for Victoria’s Secret, look no further. We’ve got the modeling secret that Victoria has been keeping locked up for a long time.
How to Become a Victoria’s Secret Model:
- Ideal height to start modeling for Victoria’s Secret is 5 foot 9 inches.
- Ideal measurements for a Victoria’s Secret model is 34-24-34
- It goes without saying, but you must be in good shape
- VS models are usually selected from Ford modeling agency and Elite modeling agency
That’s it, the 4 secrets to success if you dream of modeling for Victoria’s Secret.
… but, we’re not gonna leave you hanging there. There’s also a few other tips we have for you to increase your chances of modeling for one of the most popular brands in America.
Victoria’s Secret Modeling Tips
- Edward Razek – He’s the man responsible for choosing who walks down the Victoria Secret runway. Get to know everything you can about Edward. If you have him on your side, you’ll greatly improve your chances of modeling for Victoria’s Secret.
- Easier said than done, but land as many magazine covers as you can. This is just like any other business – okay, not really, but in the sense that an impressive resume goes a way it is. Modeling is competitive, we’ve said it time and time again here at Model Search America. If you want to stand out from the competition you need to work harder, longer, and have an impressive resume.
- Invest in a nutritionist and personal trainer. Have you seen a VS model lately? They’ve got killer bodies, and if you want to be walking the Victoria’s Secret runway with them then you had better be in shape too.
- Market yourself properly. There are a ton of resources out there for aspiring models, participate in conversation on modeling forums and social network sites for models.
- Have a set of professional photographs taken for your modeling resume and portfolio. Model scouts need to see what your capable of and the best way to showcase that is by having a set of professional photographs.
- Attend as many open castings as possible. It will give you experience and build your portfolio. Luckily we have a ton of modeling jobs available here at MSA so make sure you take advantage of them by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Even if you get rejected, keep working towards your goal. Every single success story without exception has experience rejection sometime in their life. Very few people in this world experience immediate success.
- Victoria’s Secret holds a fashion show competition. Enter their competition and knock it out of the park, this is probably your best bet. If you fill out your information below we will let you know when the VS fashion show competitions begin and where they are located.
Now there’s a good start to modeling for Victoria’s Secret if I ever seen one. Good luck on your modeling quest and feel free to write us in if you have any other tips that you feel may help other aspiring models, or even to let us know how these tips worked out for you.