Performance Type: Modeling
Required: Men and women, 18–28 years
Have you tried modeling in your high school or university? Are you a professional model? Do you want to pursue your modeling career? Do you want to establish your career in the showbiz and modeling? Then this casting notice is a great opportunity for you.
Casting is looking for young men and women to work as models in their upcoming commercial campaign. The casting directors are looking for experienced and inexperienced models. This casting call is for everyone, including the unknown faces on the media.
About the Campaign
Henry Jaderlund Casting is preparing for a commercial campaign. The producers will begin working on the campaign in mid-July. The auditions and shooting will take place in Richmond, Virginia. The shooting locations include outdoor and indoor locations. However, shooting will be scheduled indoor if the weather is not feasible. The directors will not accommodate or change the shooting dates. Further details on shooting dates and shooting location will be provided to the selected candidates only.
The casting directors have mentioned the campaign as once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. They have invited all the interested candidates to become a part of this extravaganza. If you are not interested in the campaign but know someone who might become a great candidate for it, then make sure to inform them about the campaign.
Details and Requirements
This is a non-union broadcast type project. The usage of content will be unlimited i.e. you will be broadcasted for years to come on different media if you become the face of this campaign.
The casting directors are looking for lead roles. They require men and women from 18–28 years of ages to become the face of the campaign. There is no restriction of ethnicity, height, etc.
The models may be required to bring their clothes.
Who Should Apply?
Ideally, if you have good looks, attractive physique and tall height then you are a perfect candidate for this job.
- Required Gender: Men and women
- Required Age: 18–28 years
How to Apply?
The application process is simple and easy. You don’t need to send your email profiles to the casting directors. There is a different set up for your profile submissions. Follow the given process.
- Click on this link http://jaderlundcasting.com/cmi/casting-call-for-models/ or copy and paste it in your browser.
- Fill out the form given on the link. Remember that all fields given in the form are ‘required’ to submit. A form with incomplete information will be automatically disqualified. The form includes basic information like First Name, Last Name, role you are applying for, gender, sizes, and such.
- Upload at least one recent headshot in the given section.
- The next section gives you an option to submit a YouTube link for reviewing your work. It is not compulsory to submit a YouTube reel, however, uploading one will increase your chances of selection.
- Finally, tick mark both boxes on the agreement. Make sure to read the conditions before checking the boxes.
- Click send and wait for the call.
It is a direct hire job and all candidates will be recruited as local hire. You must be a Richmond local or willing to work as Richmond local for this job.
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below