If you will be hired after the casting trial period, you will have to use Neutrogena products for 12 weeks. The compensation of the ad will start at $1,000 dollars and will increase with more opportunities and commercials.
Details about the Commercial
If you are looking forward to starting your career in modeling, this is the perfect opportunity to get started. Neutrogena is calling out young adults and teenagers for $2,500. The casting director, Donna Grossman is currently casting people from the ages of 16 to 24 for their upcoming commercial. According to the casting crew, the people that are applying should have acne on their face.
If you are interested in being a part of the Neutrogena casting project, kindly read the following details:
- If you are hired, you will have to use the products for 12 week and will have to visit NYC after that in order to have your pictures taken.
- $1,000 will be paid after the 12 week period.
- The mini photo shoots will take place once every day.
- If you will be hired after the 12 week period, your pictures will be used, and you will have to visit the studio for the voiceover.
Eligibility Criteria for Models
- It is important that the model has visible acne and pimples.
- People with all types of skin are welcome to apply.
- People from any ethnicity and gender can apply.
- The models should be fluent in English.
- You will have to record your experience in a journal.
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below