Open Casting Call for Models and Actors in Columbus
Do you want your shot at becoming a model or an actor? Here is your chance to find out if you’ve got what it takes to break into the entertainment industry!
Talent Scouts from One Source Talent will be coming to a location near you for one day only. The scouting team will host an open call where they will give you an evaluation to determine your potential to start a career in modeling or acting. This is your opportunity to meet with top industry professionals who have helped models like Sydney Mecheau get signed to the children division of Ford Models’ Chicago Branch and actors like Diamond White get a role in Disney’s The Lion King which eventually led to a recurring role on the TV series Haunted Hathaways.
Who is One Source Talent?
One Source Talent is a casting company with offices nationwide including major markets like New York and Los Angeles. They help especially talented individuals get started with their career in the entertainment industry by providing a medium for casting directors, clients and other agencies to locate talent.
What to bring, what to wear?
- Registration: Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early in order to complete registration form.
- Be sure to bring one (1) form of identification: State ID, Drivers License or Passport
- Two recent photographs of you
- Dress business casual: No baggy or loose fitting clothing, no gym shoes or sandals, no hoodies or sweatshirts. Stick to fitted jeans, simple tops and casual shoes (heels for ladies)
- Ladies: makeup and hair should be as natural as possible. No wild and crazy makeup or hair styles.
Come prepared to have your headshot and measurements taken. If you would like to schedule an appointment visit www.onesourcetalent.com to fill out an application.
Open Call Dates and Locations:
Columbus Open Call November 24th
Hyatt Regency Columbus
350 North High Street Columbus, OH 43215
Open call time: 6pm
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below