Casting directors in Toronto are looking for models to portray wrestlers and fitness enthusiasts for a commercial. This commercial is paid for the few days you will be working. They are looking for both male and females. Models will make $4,000 – $5,000 to work on the commercial.
Fitness modeling takes a tremendous amount of confidence in yourself and your body. There is no “ideal” type of body, but being fit requires hours of dedication to working out and eating healthy. You should be proud of your body. Casting directors need confident and fit athletic models to portray different types of wrestlers and ring girls.
Talents that are selected will be compensated between $4,000 to $5,500 to work on the commercial.
Details & Submission Information
You must submit the following in order to be considered for this project:
- • Sumo Wrestlers
- • Lucha Libre Wrestlers
- • Median Wrestlers
- • WWE style sports entertainment wrestlers
- • Extremely large and muscular body builder types
1. Your full name and telephone number
2. Please send a few full body shots of yourself. Professional shots not necessary.
3. Please confirm you are able to fly within Canada and have valid photo Government issued ID.
4. Please write “Project Pain Relief” in the subject line followed by your name. (i.e.: Project Pain Relief – Jeremy Harrison)
You MUST be available for these key dates:
Audition: October 5th
Travel to Vancouver: October 10th
Wardrobe: October 11th
Shoot: Sunday October 12th
Travel back to Toronto: October 13th OR October 14th
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below