Plenty of people around the world want to become a model, whether they have experience as a child or already have a job in the modeling business. However, many people wonder: What kind of modeling jobs are there? Some people have specific interests and body types that clothing, cosmetics, and advertizement businesses are searching for. So the real question is what type of modeling job is right for you.
Modeling Jobs for Children
If you’re the parent of a young child who you believe can be successful in the modeling industry then you have come to the right place. There are a number of companies and independent clients who are offering modeling jobs for children for things such as charity groups, toy ads, and clothing advertisements. We can help your young son or daughter find opportunities in the modeling industry so they can get their career started at an early age!
- Fashion Modeling
- The most popular and well-known choice for modeling is fashion modeling, which ranges from magazines and advertizements to runways and photo-shoots! These types of modeling jobs promote famous outfitters, like Hollister, Aeropostale, American Eagle, and so much more to it’s audience. The designers and makeup artist in this field know just how to make your beauty shine in the spotlight and place you on the spot to being a well known model.
- Fitness Modeling
- Believe it or not not all modeling jobs are strictly about having beautiful faces, as there are a number of companies who are looking for models with fit and bold bodies as well. There are several popular examples of fitness modeling auditions from top notch companies like Nike and Adidas to other sports stores and advertisements. So if you’re a model that is in amazing physical shape with great complexion you should definitely aim for work in the fitness modeling area of work.
- Promotional Modeling
- If you have ever envied the models you see at car shows, Comic Con, or any type of conference then promotional modeling is just the place for you! A promotional model is known to do a good amount of traveling and participates in work that varies from cars to video games, modeling is the most universal when you work on stage in the modeling business. Remember: your time is now!
- Plus Size Modeling
- The modeling business is not only built for the tall and slender as modeling jobs range from various body types, even those who are a size 8 or higher! The industry of modeling auditions for plus-size people places a focuses on women with large clothing, some with big hips in mind, and others with the perfect posture. Plus-size modeling doesn’t just focus on large clothing either as accessories and shoes can be sold this way be attending photo shoots and product launches to show just how much you can give to the world of fashion!
- Male Modeling
- As much as women usually work as models, male modeling is perfect for guys in shape and looking for open modeling jobs. Any clothing company that offers clothing for men will offer modeling jobs for males to sell their product. You also have businesses who use male models to sell cars, sports equipment, cologne, and so much more. Male models are perfect for any business, and many commercial industries have jobs already open for male models.
- Teen Modeling
- One of the fastest growing industries in the modeling world are the modeling jobs for teenagers which are popping everywhere! Teens 13-18 appear in almost every brand of business, such as insurance, clothing, facial accessories, parks, and so much more. Teen modeling is the perfect place for young models to start for a taste of being a model!
- Glamour Modeling
- If you like turning guys heads with your looks then glamour modeling perfect for you as you’re able to use your looks and body to help sell products for a company. Glamour modeling is the definition of flirtatious and beauty combined. People who decide to work in this type of modeling cannot be shy of the camera. You and you alone are the star of the show, the gem on the crown, the icing on the cake!
- Commercial Modeling
- The biggest ranging of all the modeling jobs is commercial modeling! Basically selling a product using modeling, you could be the new model for just about anything if you open yourself up to appearing in commercials. Being a commercial model is just as much fun as being in a movie, if you allow yourself to be free in the modeling business.