Fashion Avenue News Magazine is looking for models in the Washington DC area for their Fashion on the Hudson Event. If you are interested please follow the directions in the casting call below.
(as seen at http://www.fashiononthehudson.com)
Fashion on the Hudson will hold Model Auditions on Saturday April 16, 2016 – 12:00 Noon, at Chelsea Studios, 151 West 26th Street, 6th Floor, Studio 605 for our upcoming annual Runway Fashion event. The audition time is 12Noon-4pm. Once you audition, you are free to leave, you do not have to stay the entire time.
The auditions are open to Male & Female Models of ALL SIZES, HEIGHTS AND WEIGHTS. This audition is for models 16 years and up. If you are under 16, you will audition in the Children’s Division; that audition information will be on our website soon.
Model that sign up, and download the model application, should bring it with then already filled out to save time at the audition. (www.FashionOnTheHudson.com) (click on the tab MODEL AUDITION) Models that have Audition ticket, Filled out Applications and pictures will go before Models that do not. You do not have to have a portfolio or professional pictures to attend the audition. Please make sure it is a picture we can keep and place your name and email on the back of the picture.
Here is more information:
- Model that sign up on line, (you get an audition ticket & application) with filled out applications and pictures will be seen first.
- If you are bringing a photo, please bring one we can keep, write your name and email on the back. We will look at electronic photos, but would prefer one we can keep on file.
- You do not have to have experience as a Model to audition. We welcome beginners.
- If you are chosen for a call back, the call back date will be May 14, 2016, 12:30pm at the same place of the audition. At the call back, please have a pen and something to write on as you will meet with designers that may want you to walk for them in the show and you will need to take down their information or additional instruction they may have for you. Also be prepared to try on garments for different designers. UNDERSTAND, this is a CALL BACK it does not mean you are in the show. You are only in the show IF a designer picks you on this date.
- If you are requested for a CALL BACK, you will be given a Call Back Card with a number on it. YOU MUST HAVE THIS CARD TO GET INTO THE CALL BACK, please do not lose the CALL BACK CARD.
- Female Models should bring or wear heels. No female models will be seen in flat shoes.
- Male Models should wear SHOES, not SNEAKERS. No male models will be seen with sneakers.
- Please write clearly on your application as we cannot contact you if we cannot read your writing.
- All Models have to audition to be in the show. No designer can PICK you without you auditioning and getting a call back. Designers are NOT ALLOWED TO BRING THEIR OWN MODELS.
- The show date is Saturday July 9, 2016 at Riverbank State Park, 679 Riverside Drive at West 145th Call time for the show is 9AM Sharp. No models will be let in after 10:30am on the day of the show. Please make sure you are available for all the mentioned dates in order to be in the show. Model cannot bring additional people with them at the call time, if you have friends and family that would like to see the show, they can get a free ticket on line and will be allowed in with regular attendees, not before.
- Models will be on a list for the designers they are walking for if chosen to be in the show. You MUST KNOW which designers you are walking for, please do not ask the staff which designers you are walking for. We will have a list of model names for each designer, your name MUST BE ON THAT LIST TO GET INTO THE SHOW. If your name is not listed, you will not be able to get into the show as a Model.
- Fashion on the Hudson features some of the BEST MODELS in the fashion industry; only 60 female models 30 male models will be chosen to participate in the show this year. Your professionalism is extremely important and appreciated. This is NOT A PAID SHOW.
If you have any questions, please go to the website, www.FashionOnTheHudson .com, if you need to send us an email, send it to FOTH@BTETV.COM only, do not send emails about Fashion on the Hudson to any other email address as it will not be read.
To be submitted to similar modeling jobs, fill out the form below